Literature and Performance

Summer 2010

The the impotence of proofreading by Taylor Mali — read by Kate Spencer

July 20th, 2010

Ever since my Creative Writing teacher in my junior year showed us a video of Taylor Mali, I have been absolutely infatuated with him. I’m not usually one for spoken word poets, but he just has such conviction and actually speaks out for issues I feel strongly about. This poem in particular is both humorous and slightly sad when you realize how many people suck at spelling and grammar, the thing that bugs me about kids these days on the internet who thing those things are completely unimportant.

This spoken word poem is basically a humorous trash talk to all of you out there who disregard proofreading in your daily lives.

The the impotence of proofreading by Taylor Mali

2 Responses to “The the impotence of proofreading by Taylor Mali — read by Kate Spencer”

1. Payne says:

Eyewood have neverland Ben ability to red this species out louder with-outsourcing pistons of milkshakes. Seriously, I noticed like eight mistakes in mine with a clean text to work with. Good job getting through this with a seemingly straight face / voice.

2. Fiverr Clone says:

Fiverr Clone…

[…]The the impotence of proofreading by Taylor Mali — read by Kate Spencer « Literature and Performance[…]…

Powered by WordPress. Theme by Sash Lewis.